Re-bounce beneficiaries include
- Individuals near bankruptcy who are also debt-laden.
- Individuals near bankruptcy who are also debt-laden, having additional challenges like physical handicaps, no caregivers etc.
- Senior citizens are in distress due to low savings with no hope of additional income.
- Neighbourhood champions like firemen, nurses and drivers have a marginal existence.
- Families under stress like single parents, divorcees, widowers/widows, or people who exited live-in relationships.
- Individuals in the middle-class strata of society.
Re-bounce education services address the challenges
Challenges addressed for senior citizens
- Mental health
- Assisted Living
- Lifestyle modification
- Technology exposure and adoption
- Finance planning for retirement, investment, and savings
- Sourcing of jobs allowing work from home like desk jobs, telecalling
- Attorney for legal security
Challenges addressed for firemen and nurses
- Mental health issues due to extended, stressful working hours and environment
- Lifestyle compromises due to extended working hours
- Monetary issues due to low pay coupled with long work hours
- Requirement of loan for further education
- Career challenges stifling financial growth and independence
Challenges addressed for drivers
- Technology, like the transportation industry, is transforming
- Health issues due to long working hours, causing fatigue and stress
- Mental wellness is challenged due to depressive low income and sleep deprivation
- Lifestyle challenges due to poor standards of living
Challenges addressed for families under stress – single parents, divorcees, widowers/widows, or people who exited live-in relationships
- Finance considerations –
- Balancing income and expenses.
- Bill/ debt management.
- Saving for the future.
- Education of child/children
- Mental well-being
- Career growth and choices as per individual dreams and passion
- Employment supporting their financial needs
- Divorce – Property division, spousal support and visitation, custody issues
Challenges addressed for individuals in the middle-class strata of society.
- Savings and investment planning
- Portfolio management planning
- Taxation planning and statutory compliance
- Loan syndication for vehicle, home, white goods and other requirements
- Low-interest credit and subsidy
- Retirement planning
- Securing educational loans
- Education loan refinancing
- Credit monitoring
- Credit Repair
- Emergency vault
- Debt handling
- Fraud protection
- Financial legal services
Rebounce Program Managers offer advisory and consulting services for securing better careers by providing technology, online learning, and education.
- Helping you choose the correct subject, educational program and college/university for career growth.
- Start with counselling to assess your skills, capabilities and interests to connect with the best-suited program.
- We identify any skills you may be lacking to make the grade help you with quality information and educational resources and even connect you with domain experts to bridge the gap.
- We assist in job search with tips on searching for jobs best suited for you.
- We help you create an effective and attention-grabbing resume.
- We offer well-researched information on prospective employers.
- We also recommend ways to improve personal profiles with perspectives of individual careers and social media branding.
Technical support for thriving in the digital space
Rebounce Program Managers help you to resolve all the technical issues regarding Internet connectivity and proper use of devices like desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, smart home gadgets and electronics.